Finance Business Partner - Technology
Visa currently have a hugely exciting opportunity for a Finance Business partner to join our team in Paddington.
The Finance Business Partner - Technology
- Providing relevant, accurate, timely management information and support to the Senior Finance Business Partner for Technology.
- Taking accountability and responsibility for complex decision-making and will interact with senior level customers supporting and challenging them as required.
- Using financial expertise to model and formulate divisional cost centre and project advice and support decision-making through the month end, forecast, budget and planning cycles.
- Producing relevant reporting and analysis to support partnered divisions decision making as well as monthly and ad hoc analysis
This role reports into the Senior Finance Business Partner for Technology
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management Reporting: Providing insight and analysis of business financial performance and associated drivers to support and inform business decisions.
- Planning: Assist/evaluate and challenge Forecasts/Budgets/3 Year Plan to enable the Business Partners to plan business on a short/medium and long term basis.
- Commercial Challenge & Stakeholder Management: Support and challenge individuals within the division to which they are partnered to ensure robust strategic decision making with strong financials evidence
- Support Technology division in developing robust business cases to maximize financial performance.
- Working with our Global finance and technology counter parts, to provide financial management information onbthe integration programmes to senior stakeholders in Europe and HQ.
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a finance division, within a large Matrix organisation
- Ability to liaise at with global and local stakeholders at all levels
- Substantial experience in a business partnering related role, incorporating planning and reporting duties
- Experience within a Customer focused commercial environment
- Previous experience UK and US Management Reporting
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interrogate data and ask probing questions to determine information
- Multi-currency transaction experience
- Excel/Word/PowerPoint (Advanced)
- Oracle/Hyperion suite of products preferred (Advanced)
- Previous Payment/Retail Banking industry experience
- Working in a SOX environment a plus