By taking on the role of a Procurement Manager, you'll play a vital part in our vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. We need everyone to step up to their full potential at this exciting time for our business. So if you're inspired by the opportunity, and if you have the necessary qualities, then we urge you to apply.
Procurement supports our business to engage third parties and enables our business to manage them effectively. This includes not only traditional third party supplier arrangements but also includes support to put in place commercial arrangements with our key distribution partners for example.
This role will be to review the portfolio of suppliers that we have existing agreements with to support a confidential project.
To be successful in this role you will hold the following preferred knowledge and experience:
- CIPS or other professional qualification
- Extensive Financial Services experience
- Strong category expertise in Applications, Infrastructure, IT Services and Digital providers in particular
- Able to get in to the small details of supplier and contract negotiations and is very hands on.
- Ability to handle multiple supplier negotiations at once.
- Self-starter and able to work with limited direction.
- Commercial negotiation skills and experience.
- Understanding of project management.
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.