Senior Project Manager (Professional Engineer) - Land Development
Salary: $95,000 - $125,000
Sr Project Manager (Professional Engineer) - Land Development
Do you want to take a project from conception through completion? Then our client company has the opportunity you have been waiting for. Our client is seeking an experienced team leader to serve as a Senior Project Manager within our Land Development arena that can independently evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria using judgment in making adaptations and modifications. One that has the ability to manage project teams to create land development plans and civil engineering solutions for our commercial, manufacturing, institutional, and energy clients as well as perform assignments designed to develop professional work knowledge and abilities. Plan, schedule, conduct, or coordinate detailed phases of technical work in portions of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope. Managing junior engineers, you will review the design aspects which will include site layouts, grading plans, storm water management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities. You will Provide and prepare current status information for internal reporting and for keeping client informed on progress.
- Minimum 10-15 years experience in Land Development projects;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Professional Registration in North Carolina, or ability to obtain one in 3 months;
- Ability to speak and write professionally.
- Experienced in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Excel, Word and HEC-RAS
- Experience in communicating government contacts.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.