Senior Head of Cloud HR Strategy and Architecture (Pre-Imp Phase)
Senior Head of Cloud HR Strategy and Architecture (At Pre-Implementation Phase)
5 Month initial engagement
3 Year Programme
GBP160,000 Per Annum (including Bonuses)/From GBP700 P/D
Humilis Consulting are hiring a Senior Head of Cloud HR Strategy and Architecture who is to report to the Global Head of HR Change and Transformation within a 100,000+ employee business with operations within almost 70 courtiers globally. This is due to Humilis being a newly trusted phase zero advisory facilitator.
Currently a Peoplesoft and Oracle shop this organisation are to initiate a transformation on an enterprise and worldwide scale. Currently an RFP process is underway (only as of last week). This up and coming transformation has HR/HCM and Finance at the forefront where the same the leading/top tier vendors are soon to respond to the RFP in question there being SAP (SuccessFactors), Oracle and Workday.
A decision is to be made on the vendor of choice within the next 2 months. But the technology implementation element will not begin until early 2018 (including the selection for an SI/Consulting Partner).
The Senior Head of Cloud HR Strategy and Architecture will need to have extensive experience in the following areas:
- Initiating and leading business scoping and design as well as enabling HR processes and functions through an array of cloud HR solutions on offer in the market.
- Senior stakeholder and sponsor relationship management.
- Increasing general HR function productivity via solution and process design.
- Lead decision making/recommendation on relevant cloud solutions and processes to be embarked upon.
- Managing conflicts.
- Understand risks
- Collaborate with finance ITO and Supply Chain as well as other areas of the business
- Manage timelines and budgets
- Leading programmes from selection and ideally through implementation.
Contact Toby Devine (Global Head of Cloud HCM/HRIS directly via (see below)