Risk Change Project Manager
A new permanent Risk Change Project Manager opportunity has just become available at one of London's leading Corporate Banks. The Project Manager will form part of the divestment/ring-fencing programme, leading the risk workstream. There are a range of Project Manager positions, ranging from Junior Project Managers to Senior Project Managers and Programme Managers.
In this role as a Risk Change Project Manager you will drive the Non-ring fenced bank stream of the Risk programme, and work closely with the programme's workstream leads to ensure a suitable plan is developed for the function. You will also be leading analysis to identify the risk reports, systems and processes that will need to be updated as a result of the Risk Change programme.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Risk Systems and Reporting design and set up for the Risk Change programme
- Undertaking/managing analysis on the impact of the new regulatory requirements on Risk Reporting, Systems and Processes presenting findings to senior stakeholders. Undertaking appropriate detailed fact gathering and analysis to drive and inform the Risk Management Strategy.
- Working with stakeholders across the ring fenced and non-ring fenced banks, the Service Company and Holding Company to ensure view across Risk is complete
- Developing and agree Risk Systems and Reporting solution to be implemented for the Ring-Fenced Bank, ensuring it aligns to business strategy.
- Coordinating testing approach, linking to requirements, working with technology and cluster teams. Engaging with central SRP testing team ensuring Risk's approach aligns with wider programme
- Documenting how approach will be implemented for the bank. Prioritising systems to be assessed. Aligning requirements with technical experts within the Group that know the existing systems to support process changes and accelerate plans
- Identifying key dependencies and work with other programmes and functions to resolve issues that may arise as part of design or implementation
- Developing and agreeing Risk Systems and Reporting solution and document approach as part of overall Target Operating Model
- Ensuring effective documentation of requirements and design principles is maintained
- Track technology plans, working closely with technology leads, identifying key risks and challenges
- Working with the Risk Change Governance Lead to develop and agree Risk governance to be implemented for the non ring-Fenced Bank. Ensuring it aligns to business strategy
- Working with the Governance Lead to document how the Risk Management framework will be implemented in the non-ring fenced bank
- Coordinating the drafting of relevant risk policies, standards, processes and management structures that will be required to implement the new TOM at the Ring-Fenced Bank Level, introducing adjustments with respect to Group policies and approaches when considered required.
You will have:
- Previous experience in designing and delivering Risk Systems and Reporting solutions in Global Financial Services organisations
- Knowledge and understanding of Risk Management in Banking
- Proven ability leading a project/programme
- Strong IT skills (MS Powerpoint, Excel, Projects and Word)
- Ability to execute at speed and deliver with accuracy
- High integrity - able to deal with highly confidential and market sensitive information
- Politically astute and able to understand the dynamics of large, complex organisations
- Experience in recruitment and in managing people
Please apply in ASAP to discuss this fantastic opportunity for you as a Risk Change Project Manager to develop your skills and career in a Tier One bank.